Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Been Busy...

So things have been a little busy lately in life. I have been looking for a new job, for starters. As you may know I have not been happy with my job for quite some time. Recently they have transitioned my position from mostly Customer Service to mostly Sales oriented. While this may not sound like too bad of a thing, the techniques in which they want us to sell are a bad thing. Things such as not telling a customer how much somthing costs, unless they ask. This just does not set well with me and my morals. So I have sent out my resume and applied to about 10 different jobs, wish me luck!!!

I had NO football to watch this weekend, which sucked royaly. No Ohio State, no UNC, no Panthers. What are the odds all 3 of my teams would have bye weeks??

Today Carolina and I went and exercised our civic duty and voted!! We probably blanked each other out though, her being Democrat and me being Republican. Tis the way of democracy.....
After that we went to WalMart and bought a new curtain rod for the curtains we put in the living room...look pretty good!! I cleaned the livingroom and got out a few Christmas decorations. Nothing major, just a couple little things. We decided to get a big tree this year, but we cannot agree on the decoration of it. I am a traditional eclectic Christmas kind of guy, and she is the snobby THEME tree kind of person. Maybe we will just have to have two!! I am more and more ready for Christmas!!

Thats all for now!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Steve, Jon and I added to your vote...unfortunately I suspect Katie and Johnny added to Carolina's. Oh well, we're still dead even. You sucker...I can't believe after you gave me flack about Christmas decorations you put some up before me!!!! I love you!!!

LaFever's said...

I am with Cheryl...Christmas decorations?! Steve it is not time for Christmas decorations YET!!! However 2 trees...I LOVE IT!!!! We will be praying for your job situation!