Friday, December 5, 2008

Ready for Christmas.....




I would say that I am ready for Christmas, but in a sense, Christmas is already here. I mean, what do we think of when we think of Christmas? Time spent with family, decorations, specials that we grew up with on TV, all the great food and presents under the tree. Well, check check check check check! Christmas is here!!! I love this time of year and am so glad it is here. It will be a sad day on the 26th when it is all over.




Carolina needed a break from her studying the other night, so we went over to Dad and Anne's and helped decorate the tree. Cheryl insisted that I post the pictures, so here you are!




Speaking of Carolina's studies, she passed her final exam with an 87.5!!! I cannot begin to explain how proud I am of her. She sacrifices so much for studying and school. I just wish I could reward her for that. I know we say "Her degree and future are the reward," but I think we all agree a little immediate gratification is sweet. I love her, am proud of her and am so excited for her.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Here, Here!! I agree on every point. Jon and I just recently had a discussion about how Christmas Day is actually kind of anti-climactic. The anticipation and preparing for Christmas are the BEST part. We too are very proud of Carolina!! Great job girlie!! We love you guys!

LaFever's said...

I am with ya'll Amen to December, Christmas and all the fun that goes with it...Congrats to Carolina!