Thursday, October 23, 2008

Not much....
























This is somewhat of a rambling Bog. I have no global issue like hunger or economics on my mind. Nothing is troubling me, which I view as a good thing. It's heavy carrying a worldly concern!! Today is just a day to reflect on the beauty that surrounds us. I went out into the yard today and just played around with the camera, snapping pictures of the everyday beauty around me. Things you never look at on your way to your car, when you take out the trash, or yell to the kids to come inside for dinner. I started thinking, sometimes beauty resides in the thing we're scared of most......
That one was for you Cheryl. I also started thinking about how much I really do like Fall. It is the Winter that follows that I am not so fond of. Who wouldnt like all the colors, the crispness of the morning air, the long shadows strewn across the landscape in late afternoon.....
Sometimes it is just nice to go outside, without purpose or direction, look around at what God has made and look at beauty in a place youve not looked in a while, or maybe never looked.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome - I loved the pic of the spider!!!! You totally need an SLR Steve! I love you and appreciate your perspective!